close

西班牙文翻譯

1343189450-421251954  

Do I need to buy ticket first? 我必需先買車票嗎?
One-way or roundtrip? 單程或是往返?
Please remind us whe we get to XXXX,OK? 當我們達到某處請提示我們下車
How soon does the next train come? 下班火車多快來呢?
I took the wrong but. 我撘錯公車了
Get off at the forth stop. 在第四站下車
I’ll like to get off at the airport, please. 我要到機場

打電話
I want to make a phone call. 我要打德律風
Can I dial directly? 可以直接撥號嗎?
I’ll like to place a local call. 我想打一通室內德律風 
I’ll like to place a long-distance call. 我想打一通遠程德律風
I’ll like to place a overseas call to Taiwan. 我想打一通越洋德律風
Please keep trying and call me when you get on the line. 請繼續試
Please cennect me with room XXX. 請幫我接客房XXX
Please charge fee to my room. 請將費用算在我的帳上
I called from XXX. 我在某處打過德律風


旅行/旅遊
旅遊資訊
I’ll like to join(take) this tour. 我想加入這個行程
May I know more detail schedule? 我可以知道更多具體行程嗎?
I’ll like some informations about........我想一些資料關於.......
May I reserve it now? 我可以目前預訂嗎?
Is this tour all-inclusive? 包含所有費用嗎?
Is there a pick up service at the hotel? 有旅館接送辦事嗎?
Do you have a five days land tour recently? 最近有五天內陸 翻譯旅遊嗎?
When and where do we start? 動身 翻譯時候跟所在呢?
Where can I board the ferry? 那裡上遊輪?
Which tour do you recommend? 你保舉阿誰旅遊行程?
I’ll like to ask you about.........我想請問你關於...........
Do you offer Chinese translation guide for us? 你可以供給中文翻譯導遊嗎?
Do we have a Chinese-speaking guide? 有中文導遊嗎?
Do I have enough time to take pictures? 我有足夠時候攝影嗎?
What time does the next flight leave(take off)? 下班飛機什麽時候起飛?
What time do we need to come back here? 我們需要什麽時候回來?

How long do we stop here? 在這裡逗留多久?
Recommend me some good sightseeing to visit, please. 請建議我值得去參觀的景點. 
where are the best attractions that we couldn’t miss? 哪裡有好的景點我們毫不能錯失呢?
What scenic attractions do you recommend? 哪裡有好的景點我們絕不能錯失呢?
Could you tell me some interesting places in this town? 能告知我一些好玩的地方嗎?
Where is the place to enjoy a nice view?  在哪能看到美妙風光
Can I take pictures inside Museum? 可以在博物館裏照相嗎?
Where is the tickets window? 售票口在哪?
★Who should I contact in case of emergency? 若有緊急狀態我該連聯系誰?
I though we were on a limitted budget.我想我們預算有限


旅店
Here is my confirmation slip. 這是我切實其實認單
I'll arrive late 翻譯公司 but please keep my reservation. 我會晚一點達到,請保存所預訂 翻譯房間。
Is hot water available any time? 隨時都有熱水供給嗎?
May I see the room first?我可以看一看房間嗎?
Do you have any porter to take our baggages to our rooms? 有行李搬運員協助嗎?
What time are meals (breadfast)offered? 用餐(早飯)時候是幾點?
Could you call and reserve a taxi for me? (on 5 june ‘s moring) 可以請你幫我預約計程車嗎
Do you have vacancies for double room type? 你有雙人房型空屋嗎
Please give me quiet rooms 翻譯公司please.請給我一間恬靜的房間
Do you have anything bigger (better/cheaper)?是否還有更大的(更好的/更廉價 翻譯)房間?
I want to stay three days longer.我想再多住三個晚上.
Is breakast included? 早餐是不是已包括於費用內?
What is the rate? 房價幾何?
How much is it per night? 每晚費用為多少?
Is there a discount for staying several days? 若逗留很多天是不是有任何折扣?
The rate is higher than we expected. 房價比我們預期的還高.
Is there any additional charges? 有額外收費嗎?
Does it include tax and service charge?費用是不是包括稅與辦事費?
Would you be kind enough to check for me? 妳可以幫我查查看嗎?
Do you accept credit crads(traveler's checks)? 這裡可以使用信譽卡(觀光支票)嗎?
Where is the nearest subway station? 比來的地鐵站在那裡?

Suite:套房
Surcharge:加價
Tariff:票價或房價表
What time is the breadfast served? 早餐幾點開始供應
The air conditioner is broken. 空調壞了
Please send somebody up ,O.K? 請叫人上來好嗎?
Would we Late check out at 4 pm WITHOUT EXTRA CHARGE?我們可以到下晝四點離開不消別的付費嗎?
Room key for XXX,please.請給我房間鑰匙XXX
When will it be ready?什麼時辰會準備好?
I’d like to stay one more night. 我要多住一晚
we are leaving early tomorrow.So, I lik to ask you to call and reserve a taxi for us.我們明天一大清晨脫離 翻譯公司所以 翻譯公司我可以請你幫我們先叫好計程車嗎??
Please send up a porter. 請派人來拿行李
Could you bring my baggage down to the lobby tomorrow morning? 明早你是不是能幫我將行李拿到大廳?
May I leave baggage here till this afternoon? 我可以寄放行李到下戰書嗎?
Give me a moring call at 6 am for all three days. please. 這三天請六點叫我起床
Could you wake me up at 7 o’clock tomorrow morning? 明早7點能叫我起床嗎?
I'd like a wake-up call, please.我想設定淩晨的呼喚鈴 翻譯社
What time does supermarket open? 超等市場幾點營業
Can you recommend a good restaurant for dinner?你能推薦一家好餐廳用晚飯嗎?
Please bring me a pot of coffee (boiled water).請送給我一壺咖啡(熱水)。
★We are leaving for the airport at 8:30 am tomorrow morning. 明早8點半要到機場
I found there is a mistake in my bill.我發現帳單上有錯!!
I enjoy my stay.我住的很興奮 翻譯社

餐飲 
I want a restaurant with reasonable prices.我想去一家價位公道的餐廳 翻譯社
Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?這四周是不是有中國餐廳?
Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?這四周是不是有價位不貴的餐廳?
We are a group of six我們共有六人
We’d like to have a table tighter 我們想併桌
We'll come around eight o'clock.我們大約在8點達到 翻譯社
Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here? 你能保舉附近的一個好點 翻譯餐館嗎
Do you know of any restaurant open now? 你知道有此刻開門 翻譯餐館嗎
Is this seat vacant? 我可以坐這裡嗎?
Is this seat taken? 這個座有人嗎?
May I sit next to you? 我可以做你旁邊嗎?
Do you have any vegetarian dishes on the menu? 否有供給素食餐?。-> 翻譯社|,-> 翻譯公司|的-> 翻譯
Do you have vegetarian dishs?餐廳是不是有供給素食餐?
Can you make it mild? 能做的平淡嗎?


Can I have my bill? 結帳
May I order, please? 點餐
Do you have a menu in chinese? 是不是有中文菜單? 

What is the difference in price? 在價格上有何分歧?
Is there a minimun per person order? 有最低消費限制嗎 ?
How late is it open? 最晚到幾點?
How long is the wait? 要等多久?
What's your special today? 你們今天有什麼特餐﹖ 
What kind of dish is most popular here? 這裡最受迎接的餐點是什麼呢﹖ 
I'd like to have some local food.我想測驗考試一下當地食品。 
I cannot tolerate spicy food, could your chef make my dishes mild? 我受不了辣 翻譯菜﹐可以請廚師在我的餐點不加辣嗎﹖ 
We need more time to decide what to order. 我們還需要一些時間來決議要點什麼。 
Sorry, we still don't have any idea of what to order, do you have any suggestions? 對不起﹐我們還是沒有頭緒﹐你有什麼建議嗎﹖ 

I would like to have the same as the next table. 我想和隔鄰桌一樣的菜 
Can we have a table in the corner? 我可以選靠角落的位子嗎?
I’d like a table by the window 我想要靠窗的桌子
What time does it open and close? 什麼時辰開門和竣事?
May I have the receipt, please.請給我收據。
May we have some more napkins? 可以再給我們一些紙巾嗎﹖
Excuse me, would you please show me where the restroom is? 麻煩告知我廁所在哪裡。 
Is the gratuity included in the bill? 小費有包孕在帳單裡嗎﹖
Are we supposed to leave tips here? 我們需要付小費嗎﹖ 

granted /accepted here? 你們收美國運通卡/visa/master/旅行支票嗎﹖ 
What type of credit cards do you accept? 你們收那種信用卡呢﹖ 
Thank you for your service. We really enjoyed it. 感謝你的辦事﹐我們這餐吃得很好。

 
Beef Steak:牛排(分Raw生 翻譯;Rafe較生;Medium Rare三分;Medium五分熟Medium Well 稍為熟一點;Well Done幾近熟
Omelet(te):煎蛋捲
omlete with everything but olives
Poached Eggs:水煮荷包蛋
Porridge;Congee:稀飯
Potage:濃湯
Refreshment:點心
Scrambled Eggs:炒蛋

翻譯 sour
翻譯 sweet
苦的 bitter
辣的 peppery hot, hot
辛辣的 spicy
鹹的 salt, salty
又苦又甜 bittersweet
臭的 stinky
香的 fragrant
可口 翻譯 savoury
油膩 翻譯 greasy
平淡的 insipid, light
濃稠 翻譯 thick
稀的 thin
好吃! yum, yummy

換匯經常使用英文
Can you change this into Rupiah? 請將這些外幣兌換成印尼盾? 
I’d like some small change? 請將大鈔換成零錢


購物逛街
Thank you but I'm just looking. 感謝,可是我只是看看。 
Let me look around a little more. 讓我本身看看 
Do you have this in another color? 這個有此外顏色嗎? 
May I try this on? 我可以試穿這個嗎? 
Is this tax free? 這免稅嗎? 
Can I pay by credit card? 我可不成以用信用卡付帳? 
Too expensive. How about a discount? 太貴了,打個折吧? 
Can you cut me a deal? 你可以算廉價一點嗎? 
Is this your final price? 不能再廉價了嗎? 
I want this, but in a large size. 我要大一點 翻譯 
I would like to take this one. 我要買這個。 
Please wrap this for me. 請幫我把這個包起來。 
I'm looking for a gift for my friend. 我要買這個禮物送給我朋侪。 
What time do you open/close? 你們幾點營業/打烊? 
Where can I change money? 我要哪裏換錢? 
Where is the cash desk? 收銀檯在那邊?

Where is the shopping area in this town? 購物區在城鎮的什麼處所
Where is the nearest supermarket from here?最近的超市在哪?
Can I pick it up? 我能拿下來嗎?
Do you have a bigger (smaller)one? 你有更大(小)的嗎?
Can you wrap it as a gift? 你能把它作為禮品包裝嗎
Can you wrap these separately?你能劃分包裝嗎
May I have the form for tax refund?能給我張退稅表嗎

超市九宮格
meat andn poultry 肉品區
frozen foods 冷凍食物區
produce 蔬果區
bakery 麵包區

canned goods 罐頭區
dairy products 乳品區
deli counter 熟食區
household products 家用品區
health and beauty care 護膚產品區
  
圖片出處:http://goo.gl/oRv7Ku

想要出國玩但是卻怕無法跟外國人溝通嗎?
請各位今後沒必要再為這個懊惱了!
幫各人蒐集了些日常英文會話讓你們出門在外不順順遂利!


祝你們旅途愉快囉~

搭飛機


劃位
What time do you start check-in?你們何時開始管理登機?
Do you have a seating preference? 你對座位有什麼偏好嗎?
Do you prefer window or aisle seattiing?你比力喜好靠窗或是走道 翻譯位子?
★I was informed (told)......我被..告.....知
Please give me a new reservation. 請幫我從頭訂位 翻譯社

登機
I'd like to reconfirm my flight.我想要再確認班機。
How will we know when our flight is ready to board?我們怎麼知道什麽時候入手下手登機?
What's the flight number and departure time?請告訴我班機號碼與起飛時候?
When will the next flight to Los Angeles leave?下一班飛往洛杉機的班機何時起飛?
Where is boarding gate for China airline CA173?China airline CA173? 翻譯登機們在哪?
Could you show us which way our boarding gate is?你能夠指出我們的登機門在哪? 
Could you please tell me the way to Gate xx? 請你告訴我登機門XX怎麼走好嗎?

飛機上
Will you show me to my seat, please? 請帶我到我的坐位好嗎?
Could I hang this bag in the closet? 這個行李袋我可以放在吊櫃裏嗎?
Excuse me. Would you mind trading seats with me? 對不起。您介懷跟我換位子嗎?
Would you show me how to work this? 請你教我怎麼啟動這個好嗎?
May I recline my seat? 我是否可將坐位向後傾倒?
Will this flight get there on time?這班班機遇準時達到嗎?

過境/起色
Excuse me. Is this the transit counter? 抱愧,這裡是辦裡過境 翻譯櫃檯嗎?
Do I need to check in again? 我需要再辦裡登機手續嗎?
I'm in transit to Melbourne 我是起色去墨爾本
How can I get to the connecting flight counter of China airline?
I'm anxious about my connecting flight.我擔憂可否趕上轉機班機。

班機錯過
My flight had been cancelled. 我的斑機被打消了
Sorr, we missed our flight. So what should we do now? 負疚,我們錯過班機了?目下當今該怎麼辦?
★Can you check to see whether there is another flight to Athens Today? 能否檢查今天是不是還有其他班機飛往雅典?
I hope you can book me on another flight to Athens 我希望你可以協助訂另外一班班機去雅典
Let’s make sure we won’t miss our flight. 讓我們確認我們將不會錯過班機
Please validate my pass 請確認我的通行證

暈機時
May I have some medicine for airsickness? 請給我一些暈機藥好嗎?

May I have an airsickness bag? 請給我一個吐逆袋好嗎?

填寫入境卡
Please fill in the disembarkation card and the Baggage Declaration Form. 請填寫入境卡及行李申報單
Excuse me. Will you tell me how to fill out this disembarkation card? 對不起 翻譯社就教我怎麼填寫這張入境卡好嗎?
May I have another entry card? I've made some mistakes.我可以再要一張入境卡嗎?我有些處所寫錯了 翻譯社
Can you tell me what I should write here? 請告訴我這兒該寫什麼好嗎?
don't have anything to declare. 我沒有什麼器材要申報 翻譯 翻譯社

海關
These are for my personal use.這些是我私家利用 翻譯器材。
Does it not allow to bring into your country? 不能許可過海關嗎 ?
I have to confiscate it. 我必需充公它

提領行李
Where can I get my baggage?我在何處可取得行李?
Lost And Found:失物處理
My baggage seems to be missing. 我的行李如同遺失了
Here is my claim tag.這是我的行李票。
How many pieces of baggage have you lost? 你總共遺失了幾件行李?
Can I see your baggage claim tag? 我可以看一下行李條嗎?
It is a medium, black case with wheels. 中型黑色有附輪子的
Where can I get a luggage crate? 哪裡有行李推車?
Could you deliver it to my hotel as soon as you find (located)it? 找到以後可以送到飯店給我嗎?
How soon will you find out? 多久可以找到?
Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it.一旦找到行李,請立即送到我停留的飯館。
Compensation 賠賞金
Excess Baggage:超重行李

交通
Is traffic oftten heavy in this city? 常常塞車嗎?
How are you planning to get around this city? 妳籌算若何參觀這城市?
How about walking? 用走 翻譯如何?
Whom should I ask to? 我該問誰?
Where is main area for shopping? 首要逛街區在哪?
Please let me know half an hour before we arrive at Brussels. 抵達布魯塞爾之前半個小時請通知我一聲。

交通常用英文 
Is there signs on the way? 路上有標示嗎?
Are there any signs on the way? 路上有任何指標嗎?
Is the right way to back to XXXX? 到XXXX是這個偏向嗎??
Which way is North? 北方在哪裡?
How far is it by taxi? 搭計程車有多遠?
How long does it take to get there (to airport)? 去那裡要多久?
Is it too far to walk? 走路太遠麼?
How long does it take to get there on foot? 步行去那裡需要多長時間?
Would you please draw me a map? 請你幫我畫個地圖好嗎?
Could you show me the way on this map? 你能在地圖上給我指路嗎?
How long will we stop here? 我們要在這停多久
Is there an airport bus to the city? 這裏有從機場去市中間的巴士嗎 ? 
Where is the bus stop (taxi stand)? 巴士車站在哪里 ? 
How long does it take to go to the city centre ? 到市中間需要多長時間? 
Stop here 翻譯公司 please 請停下來。 
What time does it leave? 幾點發車? 
Where can I get a ticket? 在哪里賣票? 
Could you tell me when we get there? 請問幾點可以或許達到那裏。

Could you tell me the bus number to get to the XXXX? 到某處請問撘幾號巴士?
Which bus to XXX?那班巴士可以到XXX?
Is there a bus to XXX?有公車到XXX嗎?
How many stops to Melbourne? 去墨爾本要停幾何站?
How long is the stop over? 中心停留多久?
How often does bus run? 巴士多久來一班?

文章標籤
學美語 英語 語言 貿易英語 旅遊會話 旅遊英文 日常英文


本篇文章引用自此: http://jana10kimo.pixnet.net/blog/post/381494663-%E8%B6%85%E5%AF%A6%E7%94%A8%E7%9A%84%E6%97%85%E9%81有關翻譯的問題歡迎諮詢天成翻譯社
arrow
arrow
    文章標籤
    翻譯社
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 grahamr36ql72 的頭像
    grahamr36ql72

    grahamr36ql72@outlook.com

    grahamr36ql72 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()